INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF LEG. DECREE NO. 196/2003 "Code on the protection of personal data".
Pursuant to art. 13 of Leg. Decree no. 196/2003, the personal data provided will be processed as follows:
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The collection and processing of personal data shall be carried out in order to register the user on the website and manage the user’s account (retrieving forgotten passwords, mailing, etc.).
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The processing of data for the above-mentioned purposes:
a) is carried out through operations or combinations of operations indicated in art. 4 of Leg. Decree no. 196/2003;
b) is carried out with the aid of electronic means suitable to guarantee the data’s security and confidentiality;
c) is carried out by the administrator of this website or by directly assigned staff.
PROVISION OF DATA
Provision of the required data is absolutely optional, except as provided in the next paragraph.
REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
The possible refusal to provide the personal data by the person concerned involves the inability to complete registration to the website and the services linked to it.
DATA DISSEMINATION AND COMMUNICATION
The data collected may be subject to communication and dissemination to staff responsible for administration of the website and its maintenance, responsible for this procedure or, in any case, involved for service reasons, without requiring the consent of the person concerned;
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Art. 13 of Leg. Decree no. 196/2003 recognises the interested party the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the existence or non-existence with the website administrator of the data that concerns him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form (art. 7, para. 1), their origin (art. 7, para. 2, letter a), the purposes and methods of data processing (art. 7, para. 2, letter b), the logic applied in case of data processed with the aid of electronic means (art. 7, para. 2, letter c);
- the right to be informed about the identifying data of the Data Controller, Data Supervisor (art. 7, para. 2, letter d) and the representative (art. 5, para. 2);
- the right to be informed of the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware in their capacity as Data Controllers, Data Supervisors and Data Processors (art. 7, para. 2, letter e); - the right to obtain the updating, correction or, where interested therein, integration of the data (art. 7, para. 3, letter a);
- the right to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those which do not require conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, para. 3, letter b);
- the right to obtain confirmation that the operations referred to in article 7, paragraph 3, letters a) and b) of the law have been brought to knowledge, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a use of resources manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, para. 3, letter c);
- the right to oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data on grounds of legality and for the purpose of sending advertising materials or to make direct sales or conduct market research or send commercial communications (art. 7, para. 4, letters a) and b); - the right to compensation of damage directly attributable to the processing of personal data (art. 15);
- the right of recourse to the judicial authority or the guarantor to enforce the rights listed above (art. 141 and 145).
A cookie is a small data file that is used to store information on your computer's browser or program data subfolders when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide a better user experience. Our website uses various different types of cookies and similar technologies as shown below.
Technical or browsing cookies
If there is a web site mobile version , this website has a cookie which can detect and store the access device used. Based on the information collected will be presented the most appropriate version of the site. If there is a multilanguage website these cookies enable the website to function correctly and allow you to view it in your language and for your market from the first time you access it. They will recognise your country so that on any subsequent visits, you are directed straight to the relevant country website. Cookie reserved area
If there is a reserved area, it generates a cookie able to remember your username and password. In this way, such information shall not be reentered on each subsequent visit;
Cookie e-shop area
If there is an e-shop area, the system stores the user's interaction with the shopping area by generating a cookie can recover your orders and other information about your profle. If you have added items to your Shopping Bag and closed the session without completing your purchase, but have not removed the items from your Shopping Bag, these cookies enable you to carry on shopping with the same Shopping Bag the next time you visit the website within a reasonable period of time. If you are a registered user, these cookies mean you will be recognised as such when you access the services offered to our registered users. These cookies will recognise if you make a purchase from the website through an affiliated or partner site so that we can fulfil any obligations we may have to those partner sites. These cookies are necessary for the website to function.
Third part cookie - Analytical cookies
These cookies are used for example by Google Analytics in order to carry out statistical analyses of how users use the website through their computers or via mobile applications, such as how many pages a user has visited or the number of mouse clicks made on a page while using the website. The results of these analyses are processed in an anonymous way and for statistics purposes only, provided that the service supplier uses the cookies in connection with the browser installed on your computer or other device used to browse our website.
More information on the processing of data about you by Google Inc. can be found at the following address http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
To disable Google Analytics to display advertising or to customize the types of ads displayed , you can access the https://www.google.it/settings/ads
To completely disable the collection of statistics from Google Analytics you can install the add-on for your browser, for free download at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Please note that all data collected by cookies on this site will never be provided to third parties who are not Google Inc. or its certified partners .
How can I disable cookies?
Most web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) are configured to automatically accept cookies. However, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings, including the disabling of cookies at any time. We wish to make you aware, however, that disabling technical/browsing cookies or functional cookies may prevent our website from functioning correctly and/or may not allow you to fully and effectively take advantage of the services we offer.
To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and disable third-party or marketing/retargeting cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
It is possible to consult the complete text of the law on the website of the Guarantor of Privacy. http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA SUPERVISOR
The Data Controller/Supervisor is the administrator of this website, who can be contacted by e-mail at: email@example.com